SWIC is partnering with Microsoft to provide your student email account.
NOTE: If you are already logged in to an MSN account, such as Hotmail, you must log out before you can access your student email account.
Make life easier. Combine your email accounts.
Automatically deliver your student email to another account. After logging into your student email account, click options to find instructions on how to forward your email.
First time logging in?
The first time you log in to your student email account, you must follow the initial password steps you used for eSTORM, unless you've just changed your eSTORM password in which case you can use it.
What is my organizational account?
Your organizational account is your SWIC student email address.
What is my SWIC student email address?
If you don't know your address, log in to eSTORM, go to your Student Center, look under Personal Information in the Contact Information section and you will see the label SWIC Student E-mail.
Your address will be email@example.com, unless another has the same name, in which case numbers will be included in the address. If you don't know your address, please verify your account address in the Student Center Contact Information before attempting to log in.
What is my SWIC email password?
- Your SWIC email password is the same password used for eSTORM.
What do I do if I forget my password?
- If you forget your password, you can create a new one using eSTORM:
- Go to http://estorm.swic.edu
- In the Log In box, under Student, select Forgot your password.
- Enter the requested information and click Validate My Information.
- Your password is now set to the default:
- Step 1: Enter a "$" and a "W"
- Step 2: Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number (or "XXXX" if you don't have a SSN)
- Step 3: Enter your two-digit birth month, then your two-digit birth day
- Example: If your SSN is 123-45-6789 and your date of birth is Jan 1, your default password would be: $W67890101.
- Click Home in the upper right corner of the page.
- Enter your Student ID in the Username field.
- Enter your default password in the Password field (example: $W67890101).
- Create and confirm a new password:
- Your eSTORM password must have a minimum of eight characters and a maximum of 16 characters without spaces and include a combination of both letters and numbers plus at least one special character for the allowed list.
- The allowed special characters are: !, @, #, $, %, *, (, ), ?, and _.
- Password may not contain three or more consecutive characters from your UserID or name. (e.g., If your name is 'Bingo', then your password may not contain 'bin', 'ing', or 'ngo' within it.)
- Please note: this will now be your password for eSTORM, Blackboard, Wifi and your student email.
- If you need further assistance, call eSTORM at 618-222-SWIC (7942).